The magic of the holidays is here, so it’s time to go shopping! If you’re a fashionista like me, you’re probably already thinking about gifts, so I’m excited to share my top 21 must-have items!! These are all the things fashionistas need, with a great mix of high and low priced items. There’s something for all your family and friends on this list (and maybe some well-deserved presents to yourself too)! These gifts are all on my wish list (and I might not have been able to wait until the holidays to get them!) Be sure to get your orders in early especially if you’re looking at some of the unique Israeli pieces!
I want to make this guide easy to use, so all the photos are numbered, with descriptions and links below. As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions–these are all my personal favorites, so I can answer all your questions about them. I hope you love these gifts as much as I do! Happy Shopping!
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
- Kobi Halperin– If you follow me, you know Kobi is a dear friend and has designed some of MY FAVORITE pieces in my closet. This sweater is a MUST HAVE and right now it’s on sale at Saks Fifth Avenue online! It is chic yet timeless and so comfy – perfect for the holidays and the cold winter months. I’m also including my favorite blazer from Kobi’s collection that I wore at our co-event at Neiman Marcus because it’s such a stylish and unique piece. Kobi’s clothes are beautiful, effortless, and ageless, and they are the perfect gift for anyone looking to spice up their style.
- Collecte Bags – You know how much I love supporting Israeli designers, and this is my ULTIMATE favorite Israeli brand for every day, high-quality bags! These bags are truly amazing and the ones I have are such good conversation starters that I’ve met a lot of people just by carrying them. Seriously, these bags have magic powers! For all my boss ladies, the Uracca bag is a must. It is such a badass bag and even fits a laptop, so it is a great gift for the strong women in your life.
- DANA REBECCA – Dana is a Chicago based designer, and her pieces make the best thoughtful gifts. Whether you give a single initial ring or a customized name cuff from her personalized collection, it will be one of the most thoughtful gifts they receive all year. I’ve been wearing Dana’s pieces for years, and they are so easy to get addicted to! Her Huggies are my favorite earrings of all time, and I also have DRD The double initial ring with initials of my kids, which makes me smile every time I look at it.
- Maje – This is such a cool brand with creative, stylish pieces. For all my zodiac lovers, Maje has a whole line dedicated to your astrology sign! From chic charms to fun, basic, yet elevated white tees and the most perfect leather jacket, they have everything that any fashionista needs for her holiday outfit! If you’re wondering what to get someone, take a look at their leather jackets – I personally own one and it’s such a unique, quality piece. Plus, everyone needs a leather jacket!
- COACH! – If you’ve been following me, you know how much I love Coach – they hosted my first styling workshop, and I shop there for myself and my clients all the time! Coach has been on fire lately: they just signed JLo as an ambassador, and their new collection is out of this world! There are so many things to choose from, like their booties (my followers, friends and clients are hooked on them), their detailed wallet, and their aviator jacket, which is still on my wishlist this year. Also, their bags make the absolute perfect gift, and you can personalize them in the store, so it’s a perfectly personalized gift AND an experience to remember!
- Puffer jackets – What better gift for the holidays helping you and your loved ones stay stylish in the winter? These jackets are warm and chic, especially with metallic colors, and they can make a fashion statement with just one piece. Sometimes it’s hard to buy the shiny things so getting a jacket like this as a gift from a loved one is so special! If you’re having trouble deciding which jacket to get, the metallic puffer jacket by Marc New York is so perfect and available in silver and gold.
- Sorel boots – This brand surprises me every year! The way they come up with so many cool fashion creations while still keeping me so warm in the Chicago winters is INSANE! They’re so stylish, but also really practical and affordable, and a pair of warm, cute boots is a gift anyone will like. These are the boots I got this year but their collection is so big that you can find something for everyone in the family!
- Ann Taylors PJs – Everybody needs PJ’s but people never think about buying them for themselves, so it’s one of the best gifts to get. I personally love getting PJ’s as a gift because I can’t get enough of them! Ann Taylor has lots of different prints for every style, including my favorite cheetah print, which comes in black and white, and pink! They are so comfy and have so many options, so this is an amazing gift for fashionistas who want to look stylish all night long.
- Slippers – Who wouldn’t want a fresh, soft pair of slippers for the holidays? It may not be the first thing you think of when looking for presents, but slippers make such affordable and fun gifts. I love them so much that I even got myself an early holiday present of this pair from J Crew and my red ones from Ann Taylor. There are so many good styles out there, so this is sure to be the perfect cozy gift for every fashion lover!
- RONANI – Unique, handmade jewelry by an Israeli designer is always a great gift! I have been following Ronani for a couple of years now, and I just love how she incorporates gold and texture into all of her looks! These Gold Nuggets are a classic, yet edgy look and they are such an exciting gift for anyone who loves natural looks, shiny things or just getting creative with their style. Check out all her designs on Etsy!
- Mommy and Me outfits form Lola and the boys! – There is no cuter gift than matching outfits. I am obsessed with Lola and the Boys matching leather jacket and sequin bombers, and Katya wears hers all the time. It is so cute, and always gets tons of compliments. And, the founder is from Chicago, so it’s another good opportunity to support locals! Because we are such big fans of Lola and the Boys, I was able to get a special promo code for you guys, so use TALI15 to get 15% off.
- SILLY SHINYY – Another Israeli designer who makes the most gorgeous jewelry! I own several pieces from her, and it is honestly one of my favorite Israeli jewelry brands. The pieces are so elegant, timeless and very reasonable. The online store makes it easy to look at all their beautiful pieces, and they worldwide shipping! These pieces are perfect to elevate your holiday look with diamonds and handmade unique pieces.
- Stylish Hats!! – One of my favorite styling tips is that one tasteful accessory can change a whole outfit! This is so important in the winter, and when the cold makes it hard to be fashionable, I always turn to stylish hats. This red beret is one of my staple items for the winter. Asos has such affordable and adorable selections! Your fashionista daughter or friend is going to rock that hat!
- Aritzia Leather Leggings – These leggings are affordable and amazing, and they work with everything. Every client of mine has them and if you don’t, you should definitely gift one (or two!) to yourself, your besties, and any other fashionistas you know. Every time I need a gift, especially for my girlfriends, this is the first thing that comes to my mind. It’s such a staple item to have in your closet, and it works for everywhere and everyone!
- Imperfect Grace Jewelry – This is one of my personal favorite brands– I wear her pieces daily, and I love how edgy they are. They are inspired by Ukranian embroidery, which is so unique, and always reminds me of my homeland. Hand-finished and bold, her signature grain texture creates a solid foundation for jewelry that lasts forever. I own these rings, and I just love layering them in different ways. Pus Krista, the designer is Chicago based and she is kind enough to offer us 15% off! Promo code TALI15.
- The Little Dictionary of Fashion: Guide to Dress Sense for Every Woman – Every fashionista needs a fashion book on her coffee table! This is the perfect book when you’re looking for a little spark of inspiration to light up your wardrobe, and it adds that extra chic touch to your home. If you don’t have this yet, you’ll probably want to gift it to yourself, but it’s also a present that all your fashion-forward friends will love.
- Chocolate Lipstick Case by Maggie Louise Confections! – OMG you guys, this is such a great find. It’s the cutest gift ever, and their sets are so fun for you or your kiddos. The colors are so pretty you almost won’t want to eat them, except that they’re also super delicious! There is a little something for everyone, from a caviar box for a bar, to Christmas and Hanukkah sets, and starting from just $25! Shop Maggie Louise Confections gift collection for different occasions, and for him and her, here.
- Ray Bans – These sunglasses are such a fashion staple that I never leave my house without them! Everyone who knows me knows that these glasses are one of the pieces that totally defines me. I’ve bought them already several times for myself, my husband (I’ve gifted them to him twice!), and for Katya! The silver/mirror circle ones literally look amazing on everyone–I’ve never met a person who didn’t like Ray Bans, so you’ll be sure to please with this classic gift!
- DVF – Yes, I’m still excited about having hosted DVF, and I absolutely love the amazing new patterns and faux fur she’s introduced for the season! She’s taken her classic every day for every woman dress and turned it into a whole collection, so there’s a lot of gorgeous looks to explore! Anyone can wear these so it’s a gift you can’t go wrong giving! Personally I am crushing on my fur coat, and it is an amazing gift that can be styled with so many different pieces.
- Free People Hats – From beanies to flat tops, Free People’s looks keep evolving and are perfect for the winter seasons! Every fashionista needs a hat, and Free People has so many different styles that will give you ideas on how to keep yourself and your friends warm and stylish this December. I’m loving their neon beanie because you can still wear neon in winter, and it lights up your look in this gray weather. This is one of my favorites, but there are so many affordable and fun pieces to choose from!
- Justine hats – Ok clearly, I am obsessed with hats! The good news is, so are many other fashion lovers, so they will love this unique designer! Justine Hats is an Israeli designer, on ETSY! Every hat is handmade by the designer, and she combines fashion AND art when creating each piece. This is the perfect opportunity to give something one-of-a-kind, a gift that your loved ones will wear forever, and never forget.