Who doesn’t love Zara? It is no secret that Zara is everyone’s go-to because it always has fantastic price points and is consistently on-trend. I asked on my Instagram what brands you guys wanted me to feature more, and so many of you said Zara. I’ve shopped at the store a few times recently, and I have found such amazing pieces… I am excited to share my top 20 personal picks from Zara’s latest drop that will spice up your style and give your wardrobe the finishing touches it needs for the season.
1. FAUX LEATHER SHIRT: This shirt is the most stylish alternative to any classic button down. The texture and silhouette create a chic statement piece to wear with denim and a pop of color pumps.
2. OVERSIZED POPLIN BUTTON-DOWN: I am a sucker for layering with button-downs. This one is especially great because it can be styled under oversized sweaters, or as a shirtdress on its own.3. ANIMAL PRINT MOHAIR SWEATER: This sweater has the perfect oversized look with the softest knit.. I have been pushing myself to wear more animal print, so this is an easy beautiful option.
4. LEATHER JOGGERS: These joggers need to be on everyone’s wish list! All of my clients have them. I love to dress these up with an empowering graphic tee, blazer, and pumps; or dress down with a statement sweater and sneakers. 5. SEQUIN PANTS: These pants are a must-have for all of your holiday events coming up. They are perfect for a glam holiday card photo, an office holiday party, or just everyday with a chic sweater and booties.
6. FRINGE SEQUIN DRESS: Sequin season is my favorite time of year! I would style this dress with an oversized blazer and over-the-knee boots for an event or a fun dinner.
7. RUCHED SHIMMER DRESS: I love the metallic detail on this dress, not to mention the super fun balloon sleeve silhouette. Try scrunching the sleeves and adding a belt for the most flattering look. Add even more edge with sheer tights and a killer pair of booties.
8. PEARL SWEATER DRESS: Sweater dresses are the ultimate cheat for an easy winter outfit! With the sweet pearl detail, this dress doesn’t need anything else but great over-the-knee boots.
9. DOTTED TULLE SKIRT: A perfect mix of edgy and feminine, this dress would look amazing with a sweater tucked in and heeled boots for a cozy, chic everyday look.
10. PLAID MINI SKIRT: Of course, holiday plaids are a necessity. This mini skirt is the perfect length and shape to be worn for any and all occasions this season. I would pair it with the matching blazer over a sexy black lace cami, and tall boots.
11. PLAID BLAZER: This chic plaid tweed blazer is what holiday dreams are made of. I imagine this blazer with statement denim and a white button down, for a stylish take on a classic look.
12. FLEECE COAT: I am all about fuzzy coats this year! I love this neutral tone so you can wear this style over anything and everything this season.
13. OVERSIZED COTTON COAT: Oversized clothing is easily my guilty pleasure. This bright coat will look amazing against the bright snow. For a fun pop, wear a monochromatic outfit underneath and add a statement bag.
14. OVERSIZED TWEED COAT: All the heads will be turned walking down the street is this chic tweed coat. Style this over a sweater dress with over-the-knee boots and a beret for the ultimate winter outfit.
15. CONTRASTING HEEL BOOTS: A statement shoe is everything, and these boots are no doubt a statement. At first glance they are a sexy red pump, but they have a layered effect with boots that go all the way up! If you love interesting shoes, these are your #1 must-have.
16. TALL WHITE BOOTS: Tall heeled boots are a wardrobe staple for the season. This pair would add the perfect finishing touch to every outfit in this post–not to mention they are crazy comfortable anaffordable.
17. SKIPPER CAP: Can’t forget the supreme winter accessory, hats! I love this paperboy-esque hat because it adds style factor to every winter outfit.
18. METALLIC BERET: Berets always make me feel like I’m walking through the streets at Paris Fashion Week. This one has a festive metallic thread detail, so it adds a pop of sparkle to any look.
19. RHINESTONE HEADBAND: Headbands are my favorite cheat for lazy day outfits. Even paired with a simple oversized sweater and leggings, this rhinestone headband steals the show and immediately ups the chic factor.
20. CHAIN BUCKLE BELT: It’s all in the details! This belt looks amazing over any long dress, blazer, or oversized sweater you’ll be wearing this season. The chain has such a classy yet edgy appeal.