Believe it or not, we are just a few weeks out from Mother’s Day! This year, the holiday is a little different because of the quarantine climate, but I am determined to make it extra special no matter what. Because us moms deserve it big time, and maybe now more than ever! Because shipping times are delayed, you should place orders as soon as possible. I have curated a Mother’s Day gift guide especially for you with my favorite products that I have used for years or are on my own current wish list–including Israeli designers, of course! Let’s dive in!
- Dana Rebecca + Monica and Andy Heart Necklace- Two of my favorite local Chicago designers came together and made this gorgeous hearts collection, just in time for Mother’s Day. These necklaces are gorgeous on their own, or stacked together! I am more than happy to support this collaboration between two small businesses right now.
- Dana Rebecca Starburst Earrings- My favorite earrings I’ve ever had are from Dana Rebecca and I always get questions. These sunburst earrings are so special, any woman will go crazy about them! They have gorgeous diamonds for everyday wear, and just the right amount of glamour and edge. Plus, this is another local Chicago designer to support, so its a win-win.
- SillyShiny Lily Flower Diamonds Ring- Diamonds for Mother’s Day, anyone? SillyShinyDiamonds is an outstanding Israeli fine jewelry designer, known for their intricate diamond designs. This is the perfect destination for engagement rings, unique rings and necklaces, and special jewelry for moms. You can shop with my promo code “talikogan” for a special discount!
- Imperfect Grace Mama Necklace- I recommend this adorable “mama” necklace for a Mother’s Day gift every year. I hope Jason is reading this, because I want to finally get it and add it to my personal Imperfect Grace collection! This is one of my personal favorite brands– I wear her pieces daily, and I love how edgy they are. Inspired by Ukranian embroidery, which is so unique, they always reminds me of my homeland. Use promo code TALI15 for 15% off!
- Rachel Lynn Hematite Star Necklace- I am a huge fan of Rachel Lynn and I’been supporting her local business for years. Her jewelry is made with gorgeous beads, meaningful charms, and they always look amazing wrapped and layered. I just got this star necklace to add to my collection 🙂
- Bellina Caetano Rose Chain Necklace- Bellina Caetano’s classy chain necklace has a sweet rose charm that is one-of-a-kind. I have these in multiple colors, and they make an effortless everyday layering piece. The rose choker in black rhodium is on sale for 25% off!
- Christina Karin Metropolitan Sweatshirt- I can’t get enough cozy sweaters right now. With all this time at home, us moms deserve to be comfy and chic! This pullover sweatshirt is the best option, and it’s available in black or pink for cool moms!
- Nike Airmax 90 Sneaker- Rock your home workout with these neon sneakers! I love anything neon, and the bright colors just make me happy and are super motivating for any workout.
- Coach Ghost Biker Jacket- Anything from Coach is the gift for moms who are into fashion and the latest trends! My go-to layering piece is a leather jacket, like this one from Coach in a beautiful bright white color!
- Coach Courier Carryall Tote Bag- A Coach bag is a dream gift! I personally pulled the trigger and got myself this gift and I couldn’t be happier with it. As a mom, you’re always carrying tons of kids items so a big tote bag is ideal. This color of the season blue bag will look heavenly with your spring wardrobe. Try styling it with an all nude tones outfit for dreamy pop of color.
- Botega Veneta Chain-Trim Mesh Sandals- Bottega is having a huge moment right now, and everyone is going crazy over these pumps! You can wear these with jeans a white tee and still be the best-dressed in the room.
- DESEDA Girls Scarf- DESEDA is another one of Chicago’s chicest local designers. Her scarves have unique designs and are always so versatile! DESEDA personally gifted this Girls scarf to me because I love neon.
- Society6 Yoga Mat- Society6 is a company that turns art from small businesses into gorgeous printed home items. This abstract yoga mat called to me because of the colors and it looks like tie-dye–but there are hundreds of prints available to choose from, so you can support small artists while you stay fit.
- La Mer Eye and Expression Cream- For Mother’s Day we usually gift spa days and treatments, but that’s not the case right now… This cream is the next best thing, because it is truly Botox in a bottle! I am so happy I discovered this and purchased right before quarantine because this is truly saving my life right now!
- Dyson Corrale Hair Straightener- The Dyson Hair Straightener is easily the best gift! I personally have this as #1 on my wishlist. The straightener doesn’t damage your hair, straightens it three times faster, and leaves hair silky and smooth. Definitely an amazing gift for anyone who is always on the go and likes to save time on their hairstyle!
- Chanel Lip Gloss- Who doesn’t love Chanel? When I’m not sure what to gift but still want to give something special, this is my signature. It is impressive and iconic, and everyone would love to receive little Chanel gift bag. Effortless, in budget, and nails it every time.
- Laneige Sleeping Lip Mask- This serum is an affordable game changer and my saving grace! It is a sleeping mask for night and I wake up with smooth refreshed lips, but I also use it during the day when I need some added moisture. Even Katya loves to try it 🙂
- Lissimo Kimono Robe- This Israeli designer makes the prettiest, most luxurious kimono robes and sleepwear, the perfect treat for a tired mom. I personally ordered this floral kimono because I just couldn’t wait for Mother’s Day!